I finished my electrical engineering in S.V.University and working in HCL as embedded systems hardware engineer. Initially i have started this blog to share the ideas on the technical stuff either hardware or software, as my thoughts and ideas are taking me to financial world so often, seems to be there is a change of direction in the blogging and and my thoughts, so i want to share my thoughts, ideas and the books i read in this blog.
I want to become independent investor, so i am laying the ground work to get there without going Bschool. I have started reading few books on the investment that i am going to share now.
Books i read:
- Common stocks and uncommon profits by Phil A.Fisher
- Financial Intelligence by Karen Berman, Joe Knight, John case
- Warren Buffet and interpretation of financial statement by Mary Buffet and David Clark
- One Up On Wallstreet by Peter lynch
Books i am reading:
- Intelligent investor by Benjamin graham
- Security analysis by Benjamin Graham and David Dodd
I will share the other books which are related to personal improvement and business in the next blog and also my own review of the books i read.
If anyone has similar ideas and sailing in the same boat, pleas join me and we can share the topics and discussions.